Dr. Jeff Van Meter, a recovering engineer, is now a clinical psychologist specializing in the psychology of leadership. He has been an entrepreneur and business owner for over 25 years and has built several businesses, with a couple of them still doing okay.
As a trusted advisor to leaders, he’s been called the CEO Consigliere (con-sill-ee-air-ray) due to his candid and insightful feedback on problems leaders face today.
On this episode we talk about the following and more…
- We’re influenced by both the good and bad, what were some of the bad boss experiences you’ve had that shaped your leadership work?
- How much of your leadership philosophy is shaped by your own mistakes?
- Who was your inspiration of leadership?
- Psychology is obviously important in leadership, can you substantiate that thesis?
- How much are people truly able to change?
- What are some of the most common problems leaders consistently face?
- How would you define your leadership philosophy?
Running time: 46:15
Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!
CONNECT WITH JEFF VAN METER
- Jeff’s Website
- Twitter @drjeffvanmeter
- Facebook http://facebook.com/drjeffvanmeter
- Instagram http://instagram.com/drjeffvanmeter
- Linkedin http://linkedin.com/in/drjeffvanmeter
CONNECT WITH JEFF
Be Part of the Show:
Call us: (551) 257-4273
Support The Show:
Learn from our guests: