About Mark Monchek
Mark Monchek is the Founder and Chief Opportunity Officer of Opportunity Lab, a strategy consulting firm focused on helping
businesses thrive through disruption. He is the author of the Amazon nonfiction bestseller Culture of Opportunity: How to Grow Your Business in an Age of Disruption.
Mark has worked with leaders from Google, Apple, JPMorgan Chase,General Electric, Goldman Sachs, Adorama, TerraCycle, Feltsberg, The New York Times, Wharton School of Business, New York University, Columbia University, NBC, Time Warner, and the United Nations. He’s been featured in Real Leaders, The Better Business Book, the Organization Development Review Journal, Lifetime Network, WPLJ, WCBS, Newsday, Working Women Magazine, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
Mark has a passion for empowering conscious leaders to build great companies that make a difference in the world. Through his strategy, he discovers and develops opportunities that merge profitability with sustainable growth, creating organizations that are more conscious, making life better for their customers, employees and communities.
What is the dent you wish to make in the world?
I want to change the way business thinks about itself.
Episode Key Takeaway
Listeners will learn examples of significant conscious business growth with clients and members of the Opportunity Lab community. They will also discover action steps to become a more conscious leader in order to develop a more conscious company.
Something you should read…
Something you should listen to…
Pura Rasa – Guided Meditations
Something you should watch…
The Trapped 13: How We Survived the Thai Cave (2022)
I’m going to die one day. But the reason why it’s so important is we have a society that denies that we are limited.
Connect with Mark
- Download a free guide about the 5 Ways To Make Your Strategy More Resilient
- Culture of Opportunity: How to Grow Your Business In An Age of Disruption
- Opportunity Lab Website
- Get a consultation: [email protected]
- Connect with Jeff
- Don’t forget to subscribe.
- Rate the show 5-stars on iTunes
- If you really liked it, share the episode.
- Shareable is self-funded and listener-supported so if you’re feeling generous, buy me a cup of coffee, help cover some of my production costs, or get my kid some diapers by throwing something in the tip jar.