About Mark Silverman
Mark Silverman is no stranger to overcoming adversity and mastering his own overwhelm. When he was 27, he was homeless, 135lbs, and living in his truck.
By the time he was 33, he was a millionaire.
Mark is on a mission to take the lessons learned along the way, paired with his business acumen, to help others define and achieve their own successes.Mark came to coaching after a successful career in technology, where he generated over $90,000,000 for fast-growing startups by bringing together executives, technical leaders and stakeholders to close complex multimillion-dollar sales.
He brings his leadership experience, together with his coach and facilitation training, to his clients helping them achieve sustainable success in all areas of their business and lives. He is the author of theBestselling “Only 10s 2.0 – Confront Your To- Do List, TransformYour Life” which has sold over 70,000 copies to date.Mark helps CEOs and Senior Leadership teams focus on making sure the right work gets done in their organizations. He is also the host of the “Mastering Overwhelm – How To Thrive in Business,Relationship and Life” podcast and working on his third book.
- The key skills and mindset shifts needed to become a trusted advisor.
- How to navigate the "coopetition" aspect of being on a team of other leaders.
- The internal shift needed to navigate personalities, egos and agendas of those you work with
Something you should read...
Living Untethered: Beyond the Human Predicament by Michael A. Singer
Something you should listen to...
Stolen Focus: Why You Can't Pay Attention--and How to Think Deeply Again by Johann Hari
Something you should watch...
Ledisi’s Television Debut of Her Latest Song, ‘I Need to Know’
I am A.I. years old wherein I'm done with technology.
Connect with Mark
- Mark J. Silverman Website
- Only 10s 2.0: Confront Your To-Do List and Transform Your Life
- Unconventional Wisdom: Stories Beyond The Mind To Awaken The Heart
- Connect with Jeff
- Don’t forget to subscribe.
- Rate the show 5-stars on iTunes
- If you really liked it, share the episode.
- Shareable is self-funded and listener-supported so if you’re feeling generous, buy me a cup of coffee, help cover some of my production costs, or get my kid some diapers by throwing something in the tip jar.