Densie Lee Yohn, Season 1 favorite and our resident brand and culture expert, came back to tell us about her new book.
In this episode, we discuss the link between brand and culture, what to do with a bad apple, and how you can practice leadership and fusion at any size and in any role at your business.
- Running time: 33:14
- Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review
Mentioned in this episode:
- Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies – Denise’s new book!
- NPR: How I Built This
- Where host Guy Raz explores the stories behind some of the world’s most popular companies.
- The Culture Factor
- A resource center from the Harvard Business Review for identifying your company culture and how to connect it to your business strategy.
- Everyday Leadership by Drew Dudley
- In this Ted Talk, Drew Dudley dispels the myth that leadership is something only the great among us can achieve. Through stories of his own life, he recounts moments where a small act of leadership had a lasting impact on someone else’s life. He challenges everyone to practice being leaders, everyday.
CONNECT WITH DENISE
- Email Denise: email@example.com
- Denise’s website
- All of her other awesome books!
- @deniseleeyohn on Twitter
- Denise on Facebook
- Denise on LinkedIn
- Denise on YouTube
CONNECT WITH JEFF
- Email Jeff
- @JGibbard on Twitter
- Jeff on Facebook
- Jeff on Linkedin (make sure to introduce yourself)
- Jeff on Instagram
- Jeff on Snapchat
CONNECT WITH CAROLINE
CONNECT WITH THE SHOW
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Ray, our Audio Engineer.
Thanks for cleaning up our voices and adding all that sexy production value.
Kurtis, our intern.
Thanks for all creating the show notes for this episode!
Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Your love, compassion, and willingness to admit fault and learn from it have forever shaped how I walk through this world. Thank you.