Click on the guest/author name to view episodes.
Click on the book title to see the Amazon listing.
Book links are Amazon affiliate links. If you want to buy the book, please consider using our link to support Shareable.
- Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness
- The Sales Bible, New Edition: The Ultimate Sales Resource
- Little Black Book of Connections: 6.5 Assets for Networking Your Way to Rich Relationships
- Customer Satisfaction Is Worthless, Customer Loyalty Is Priceless: How to Make Customers Love You, Keep Them Coming Back and Tell Everyone They Know
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude: New Edition, Updated & Revised: How to Find, Build and Keep a YES!
- Little Green Book of Getting Your Way: How to Speak, Write, Present, Persuade, Influence, and Sell Your Point of View to Others
- Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching: 32.5 Strategies to Ring Your Own (Cash) Register in Business and Personal Success (Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Books)
- Rise: 3 Practical Steps for Advancing Your Career, Standing Out as a Leader, and Liking Your Life
- Move: How Decisive Leaders Execute Strategy Despite Obstacles, Setbacks, and Stall
- Meaning: How Leaders Create Meaning and Clarity During Times of Crisis and Opportunity
- Start with a Vision: How Leaders Envision a Better Future and Show Others How to Get there
- The Road To Success
Denise Lee Yohn
- Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest
- Digital Sense: The Common Sense Approach to Effectively Blending Social Business Strategy, Marketing Technology, and Customer Experience
- Flip the Funnel: How to Use Existing Customers to Gain New Ones
- Join the Conversation: How to Engage Marketing-Weary Consumers with the Power of Community, Dialogue, and Partnership
- Life After the 30-Second Spot: Energize Your Brand With a Bold Mix of Alternatives to Traditional Advertising
- Z.E.R.O.: Zero Paid Media as the New Marketing Model
Amy R. Brooks